FIND A PROPERTY LAWYER – ROLE OF A LAWYER IN PROPERTY SALE
If you are selling your premises, you must find a real estate lawyer to be built with precise legal support to handle legal issues involved in the sale. Buyers appoint their own lawyer, so make certain you have reinforced your legal position with an experienced and proficient real estate lawyer or attorney. When you are searching for a lawyer, you must have a look at his profile, cases handled and resolved by him, his credentials, profile of the law firm in which he is practicing and more factors. The easiest way to look for a best real estate lawyer is always to go through online property lawyer sites, rather than searching in your vicinity. Checking track records and credentials of a lawyer becomes easy task through websites of regulations firms and individual legal consultants.
Job Of A Property Seller’s Lawyer
Although there is absolutely no distinctive function or job defined for a lawyer taking care of legal issues in the sale of a property, such a lawyer usually performs the following tasks that will help you in property sales –
1. He/She will draft and review sales contract
2. وکیل ملکی of the property and the documents pertaining to the property are properly included in the sales
3. Revise mortgage information and re-calculate transaction to ensure that those are correct
4. Revise tax bills linked to the property
5. Adjustment of dates for utility costs, condominium costs or municipality costs
6. Assessment of the amount of due refunds, if any
7. Drafting statement for adjustment
8. Drafting transfer deeds
9. Taking care whether their clients will be able to deliver title to the buyer, when the sale is closed.
Documentation Asked By A PROPERTY Lawyer From His Clients
As a seller, you need to keep ready some essential documents if are about to find a real estate lawyer. Following will be the documents your lawyer would require –
Latest tax bill issued on your property
Last year’s utility bills on property
One copy of the offer accepted by buyers
Transfer documents on the property since when the property was purchased
Additional relevant records which illustrate that you will be the owner of the relevant property.
Fees Charged By PROPERTY Lawyer
As you close a house sale deal, be prepared with some payments. Look for a real estate lawyer to deal with these payments, including property attorney fees. You must keep aside a portion of one’s profit for insurance, taxes, liens and assessment, escrow charges or costs for title insurance, inspection fees etc. Your property lawyer may ask you for commission and transaction fees.